(under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
Complete and Mail to:
KENTUCKY LAKE OPEN
330 North Clydeton Road• Waverly, TN 37185
or enter online at http://www.fsoteambass.com
and look for the Kentucky Lake Open Tournament Tab
$100 Per Boat On or Before June 4, 2018
$110 Per Boat Morning of Tournament
Big Bass Pool - 60% For 1st Largest, 40% for 2nd Largest
KENTUCKY LAKE BASS ANGLERS
OPEN BASS TOURNAMENT RULES 6 REGULATIONS
- The interpretation of these rules shall be left exclusively to the Tournament Director. The decision of the Director shall be final.
- Safety: Safe boating conduct must be observed at all times by all tournament participants. Safety vests should be secured properly while combustion engine is running.
- Tackle & Equipment: Only artificial lures may be used. Only casting, spinning, or spin-casting reels & rods may be used. Maximum rod length is 8 feet in length.
- Scoring: The tournament winners will be determined by the total weight accumulated during tournament fishing. Less Penalties
- No more than two contestants per boat.
- Legal tournament fish: Large Mouth Bass, Small Mouth and Spotted Bass.
- You must weigh your fish before removing your boat from the water.
- Contestant must present his own catch to weigh-in station.
- After fish have been handed to weigh-in officials, no person, except officials, shall touch said fish.
- A total of 5 fish may be weighed in per boat. All 15 inches in length, measured with mouth closed on a golden rule.
- Short fish penalty, any undersized fish will be thrown out, plus a 16 ounce penalty will be assessed.
- Contestant bringing more than five fish to the scales will have the largest fish culled first.
- Contestants who are not in the official check-in area on time shall be penalized 1 pound for each one minute they are late. A contestant arriving more than 1 O minutes late is disqualified.
- There will be an eight ounce penalty per dead fish.
- Any fish that appears to be mangled in any way will be measured and credited only at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
- All fish become property of KLBA. Live fish will be returned to the water.
- Illegalities: Staking out fish, lead loading, or otherwise unsportsmanlike procurement is prohibited.
- Any contestant will be subject to a polygraph. You must pass the polygraph to receive a check
- Protest: Anyone wishing to protest the score, or any broken rule shall do so before any awards are made.
- Contestants must leave and return to the official checkpoint by boat.
- You may launch at other ramps, but you must come by the registration table to check-in and have live well checked by tournament workers.
- Registration: Sign-up will start at 4:00 a.m. at The Pebble Isle Ramp. All boats should be in the water by 5:45 a.m.
- Tournament hours: 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. All contestants will have equal fishing time; however staggered takeoffs and returns may be required.
REGISTRATION TIME: 4:00 A.M.
TOURNAMENT HOURS: 6:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
ALL BOATS SHOULD BE IN THE WATER BY 5:45 A.M. For Tournament questions call 931-535-22O9
For entry information 931-296-6887 Ask for Crystal